Great location, comfy clean rooms, fabulous breakfasts and a warm welcome from Brendan, the owner.
I shall always use The Audley in future when coming into Cork.
That surely is the best recommendation!
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
We came upon the Audley House by pure happenstance. What a fortunate finding. Lovely hosts, beautiful decor. Very welcoming. Everything to perfection. We felt like royalty.
Quiet, comfortable rooms. The shower is awesome! Mary Hines
stayed there for two nights,rooms very clean,very good breakfast, would recommend service,owner was very heipful telling us where to go places of interest, where the night life is,it also had free parking
We stayed for one night at the Audley House and had an absolutely amazing experience there. We were greeted warmly by the host when we arrived. He let us choose a room of our preference, which we greatly appreciated. He then told us about the Audley House, the area around it, the sights close by and recommended places to eat in the area. Our room was very comfortable, clean and stylish. We could easily access the wi fi everywhere. We needed an iron and an ironing board, which were kindly brought up to out room. The Irish breakfast we had was quite delicious and accompanied by bread, toast, juice and wonderful coffee, in addition to a number of other food selections. The host was kind enough to order us a cab and made sure he knew the time we needed it for. He also let us keep out luggage at the Audley House after we checked out since we were leaving town a little later in the day. The Audley House felt homey and exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for an unforgettable experience in Cork!
During a two-week impromptu trip to Ireland, I was keen on staying in Bed and Breakfasts as much as possible. After researching B&B's in Cork, I elected to stay at Audley House. It was a good choice. Here is why:
1. The husband and wife were both very gracious. They were eager to answer questions and provide recommendations on local and non-local sights, restaurants, etc.
2. Of the many traditional Irish breakfasts I had during those two weeks, this was the best I had had. A nice cold cereal buffet with yogurt, berries, etc. were daily fare. A generous amount of toast (regular bread as well as brown Irish bread) were set on every table. As for cooked breakfast offerings, I enjoyed the traditional Irish breakfast so much that I did not bother to ask what else they had available.
3. Most B&B's in Europe do not provide fresh towels daily. I did not expect to receive fresh towels and I did not request it, but I did receive them.
4. The free Wi-Fi access was the best out of everywhere I had been in Ireland and was the easiest to set up as well.
5. All areas were very clean and well maintained.
6. The room was comfortable. There was a television but I don't watch television so I do not have any insight regarding channel selection.
7. The room did include tour information that proved to be useful.
8. The towels were new and better quality than most other places I had stayed.
My stay of five nights were comfortable and I stayed three days longer than I had anticipated. Cork itself is more or less central to several of Ireland's attractions.
I would stay here again when I next return to Cork.