“Amazing!”
Review of Strasbourg Goose

Strasbourg Goose
Ranked #29 of 699 Restaurants in Cork
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centre
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of the highlights of my trip to Ireland! Had the pork dish with potatoes. Small place, but not too noisy. Fantastic!

Triona K, Owner at Strasbourg Goose, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Write a ReviewReviews (1,309)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had dinner here for the second time. As with last visit the food was excellent and the staff very friendly and efficient. However we were both cold from the draft coming from the door. We booked again for a party of 4 the following week and requested a table in the corner away from the door. When we arrived the table had been given to another party. Once again the food and service were excellent but those sitting with their backs to the door had to leave their coats on. This has put us off eating here again. Maybe the management should look at changing the position of the door. Pity as otherwise a really nice place to eat,just bring a coat!!!

1  Thank Brigette L
Triona K, Owner at Strasbourg Goose, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. My apologises about the corner table. I missed the request in the reservations book.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Triona (SP?) helped me with a special request. Broccoli, asparagus, and Brussels sprouts have been absent from my diet since arriving in Ireland and I was desperate for some veg. My husband and I had a lovely dinner in a quiet atmosphere off the beaten path. Lovely!

Thankyou

Reviewed 7 June 2018

One of my favorite restaurants in town. Best quality price. Menu does not offer many options but those available are pretty good. Service is good and place is quite good for a chat. I'd recommend to couples or small groups. Reserve in advance

Triona K, Owner at Strasbourg Goose, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Me and my friends looked for a restaurant for a nice dinner in Cork. And thanks to Tripadvisor we found this restaurant. Out of three meals, two were great and one was average. The service was great: staff really helpful and fast. The prices were normal and I can say we were lucky that we found a place inside.

Triona K, Owner at Strasbourg Goose, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018