“Great coffee even greater chocolate ”

O Conaill Chocolate
Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Cork
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Centre
Description: Cork hot chocolate and coffee shop. Fresh brownies and cakes from our bakery. Handmade chocolate bars.
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Nice little cafe, good service and reasonably priced drinks and coffee. The little drops of chocolate you get with the coffee is a delightful touch.I enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and chose to sit outside as the weather was fine. I enjoyed my trip and I think the experience was good enough to make me return again soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

When I came to cork, I was told by a local that I would receive not only the best hot chocolate in all of Ireland at O'Canaill's but the best in the world. I'm not even a hot chocolate fan and let me tell you it did not disappoint. Don't miss out on this mouth watering experience you wont get anywhere else in the world.

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Came here because some friends recommended it but we were absolutely disappointed. I am used to drink a thick and dense hot chocolat, this one is completely liquid and sugary, could not even finish it. Not expensive either. Definitely won't visit again.

2  Thank Federica T
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Simply delish!! Homemade chocolate and highest quality!! The milk and white hot chocolate is to die for, milk and white praline is even better! I love going in and has become a regularly place for a shopping break since I discovered it in college!

Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

Yum. The hot chocolates and deserts are simply amazing. Broad range of sweet treats and cute and quirky chocolate gifts on sale. Great place to sit and relax with friends. Fast and efficient service. Highly recommend and will definitely be back!