“Food is average but expensive ”
Review of Doms Pier 1

Doms Pier 1
Ranked #17 of 73 Restaurants in Donegal Town
Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: DOM'S PIER 1 - Perched on the shores of Donegal Bay just a short walk from the Diamond , Dom's is the place to Eat, Drink & Relax in Donegal Town.Our Restaurant has stunning views of Donegal bay and its piers and with dining from 12noon till late seven days a week it is a must for locals and visitors alike.Our large and lively bar with its extensive range of beers, wines & spirits is the perfect place to meet friends for a night out or just to relax and sip a coffee.If you ever come to town you have to be able to say... " I've been to Dom's"...... See you soon !
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

I have been here twice in the last month and to be honest I didn't think I will be back. The staff were really good and helpful both times but the food didn't impress at all!!! We got roast dinners the first time and my meat was very fatty, when I mentioned it nothing was done, either with another portion or price wise. The second time we got a big of juice which we were charged 2 euro for!!!!!!! I got poached eggs and toast, charged nearly the same as dinner and baby bowl was 3.50. It's a pity because location is ideal and staff are great

Reviewed 31 October 2017

My wife had the chowder and I had cod. It is a nice place with pleasant food and a view of the harbor.

Reviewed 30 October 2017

My friends and I stopped by for a couple of pints. We met Jack McGroarty who was great to us. Ended up he appears to be a distant relative of two of my friends that were with me. Great bar keep and pours the perfect pint!!

1  Thank Paul F
Reviewed 16 October 2017

My wife and I enjoyed our meal here. Good service. I had the pork dish very good. My wife had a salad. Good portions. Friendly Server.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

I ordered the roast pork with vegetables and it was hot, tasty, delicious. Very large serving of 4 slices of pork, stuffing, Apple sauce, gravy, plus a bowl of vegetables and a bowl of garlic cheese potatoes. Excellent value for €15.50.
Comfortable seating with tables not too close together and with carpeted floors, the restaurant is not noisy.
Recommended.