“My best experience in Ireland!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Donegal Town
The Bridges Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #18 of 44 Donegal Town B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 November 2013

I really love this place. Bernie is really helpfully! She give nice advise about everything you need to know. The bed is comfortable as well, the view is beautiful and the location can't be better. I had no problem to found parking. The Bridges is my best experience of B&B in 2 weeks of backpaking in Ireland.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank VBeau

Reviewed 4 November 2013

It was in April when I stayed at the B&B and I found it very adequate. The owners were very nice and informative on things to see and do. They helped quite a bit with the parking to make sure I didnt get a ticket. If I were ever to go back to Donegal Town I would certainly check to see if they had an opening.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Taking care of a group of tired wet cyclist is not alway easy, but Bernie did an excellent job. We felt very welcomed into this family home, with the added bonus of having wet clothing washed and dried, and bikes being safely stored away. The house is close to the centre, but just far enough away to avoid all the hustle and bustle of the main square. All the rooms are clean, tidy, and warm. The rooms at the front have a great view across the river to an old castle. This was a firm favourite, and we were all sorry to leave.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Itinerantflaneur
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We had a very nice night at The Bridges. The owner of The Reel Inn pub across the river in town gave us the recommendation. The owners were wonderful people. The house was very nicely decorated and it made you feel like you were at home. And very clean. Location was great. Very short walk into town and you can park right in front. We had a great view of the town, the river and the bridges. Went to dinner at the restaurant that Bernie works at. Another good recommendation.She is such a hard worker. Made us feel like family during our short stay. I will definitely stay here again next time we are in Donegal.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SouthSideBeverly
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We had a great stay with Bernie and Steve at The Brides B&B. Our room was lovely and clean, very comfortable night sleep. We had a room with a beautiful view of the river, which we enjoyed listening to with the windows open at night. Bernie was very friendly and our breakfast was delicious. It's a very easy walk into town, Donegal Town is a great fun town. Check out the Reel Inn just across the bridge for some music and good craic. We hope to stay at The Bridges again and will recommend our friends and family to do the same. Thanks Bernie and Steve!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 June 2013

We met Bernie at the restaurant in the harbor and from that moment on she took us under her wing! My husband and I along with our two daughters were treated like family. The Inn is immaculate, the breakfast is yummy cooked to order, th best part is Bernie and Steven. They are so kind and willing to take the time to explain the ins and outs of the town and nearby vicinity. We rented bikes from her next store neighbor's bike shop at a very reasonable price. We ended up staying an extra day because of our experiences. Can not stay enough positive about The Bridges!

Room Tip: The suites up front have a view of the two bridges as you lay in bed from big picture windows!