“Great breakfast, brilliant staff”
Review of Linda's Diner

Linda's Diner
Ranked #7 of 73 Restaurants in Donegal Town
Price range: US$5 - US$16
Cuisines: Diner, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Located just off the diamond opposite aldi in donegaltown,casual spacious dining over two floors,child friendly with an extensive affordable menu,come in and join us!
Reviewed 29 August 2018

We stopped for brunch as a family of 7, I had the big breakfast which was really lovely and not greasy at all. The staff were friendly, polite and attentive. The Diner was clean and we all had a great feed!

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for a filling, quick, tasty and economical breakfast, Linda’s is the conveniently located place to go in Donegal Town.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed our lunch here. It is an old school kind of diner similar to a type common in the United States. The decor was charming in a retro kind of way, the service was excellent, the food came out quick, and the food was also tasty at a good price.

My daughter had the grilled cheese and my wife and I both had the triple decker sandwiches. They were tasty and €6.95 each and exactly like many I’ve had over the years. We were all very satisfied and pleased.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Went to this place because of the TripAdvisor reviews, and it did not disappoint. With a party of five, I'm always looking for a good value. I felt the portions were above average and the food was very good. Everyone in our party enjoyed their entrees. And the free refills were a huge bonus.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Parked outside in Donegal car park, had intended going elsewhere for our early evening meal. But thought we would give it a try, and yes it is only a cafe style but menu range suited all, and is extensive enough for most palates. Chicken curry very acceptable and the Turkey and ham while mat have been prepared style was very enjoyable and the gravy very tasty the southern chicken burger was overcooked, but one could still eat it.
Service was excellent and friendly and the value for money good.