On our 5th visit to Harvey's Point for our 21st Wedding Annv, we can honestly say this hotel just gets better and better. We stayed for 9 nights and everyone made our stay wonderful. It was lovely to meet Deirdre and to be made to feel so welcome. We have decided to return in September for a 2 week stay.
I cannot understand how the Lough Eske Hotel next door keeps winning the Awards over Harvey's Point. We popped in again to the Lough Eske and the fireplace in the lounge was full of soot, all over fireplace and mirror - the sofa's were far from welcoming and also very grubby.
Thanks again everyone at Harvey's Point and look forward to seeing you on the 1st September to celebrate my husbands birthday.
Dean and Caroline Clifton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal