As first time visitors to Harvey's Point, we can honestly say that our visit was the most wonderful experience, right from the receptionist, to all of the members of staff we met.
The executive suite was fabulous, luxurious, warm and cosy. Food was amazing, setting is both tranquil and beautifully peaceful, our weekend passed all too quickly, but we will definitely return!
Thank you to everyone for such a pleasant and memorable stay. Julie C.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms and Cancelon so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal