We travelled to Harvey's for a romantic weekend and also a bit of a scouting mission last May 2012. We could not fault the place.We were shown directly to our room where we were greeted with rose petals and champagne.The rooms were amazing.Luxurious,spacious and beautiful views.I had also booked and massage for my fiancé, who floated back to the room.She said the treatment was amazing.We had also booked a dinner in the restaurant for the second evening of our stay.The staff were amazing and very welcoming.The food was flawless and the wine went down a treat.We were also surprised with a free romantic desert to celebrate our anniversary, a beautiful touch by the hotel and staff. We love the place so much,that we have now booked the hotel for our wedding in July 2014.We can not wait!!! Thanks again to all the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal