My husband and I stayed here last Oct for l night, while at the same time attending one of the hotels "summer concerts". Our room which was beautiful and spacious had all the comforts anyone could wish for. The staff are very professional and friendly. Food excellent and concert wonderful. We have since gone back for lunch both in the bar and dining room. Again the staff (those attending to us and others just passing by) are very friendly and make you feel welcomed. Food at lunchtime excellent though service is a bit slow. We shall be returning to this hotel as soon as possible again. To spend Christmas here would be wonderful !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal