Stayed here for one night after Christmas as a present to family members. Went for the Carvery on Sunday which was fantastic, really tasty and good quality food, and all you can eat for €30. Then checked into our rooms, which are just like the pictures online, really beautiful, cosy and spacious. Very comfortable bed, and massive bathroom. Lovely little touches as well, complimentary fruit, tea, coffee and fresh milk in the room as well as some lindt chocolates and homemade cookies. Breakfast was fantastic, a real feast. Had a few drinks in the cosy bar too. Overall, cannot fault this hotel, food was fantastic, service was first class. I just wish I has booked for longer to give us a chance to explore around the lough - definitely next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal