We stayed in a lakeside suite which was newer and very comfortable, it had a living room, a lovely patio with view of the lake and a bedroom with a new queen size mattress. I did not see this room as an option on the website, the manager kindly put us into it when we found the mattress in our executive double was unacceptable. I must say the managers response to our issues were promptly and professionally handled. We ended up very happy with our room and with the staff.
We had booked two gourmet dinners and found the food was decent but not outstanding. We had no complaints with breakfast, there was a good selection and everything was fresh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal