We stayed at Harvey's Point right before the Easter weekend began (sorry it's taken this long to review!) and were delighted with every aspect of our stay. The room, the restaurant, the quality of food, the beauty of the location couldn't have been nicer. The attention from everyone was outstanding, from the people who serviced our room to the servers in the restaurant to the lovely people in reception…all were more than courteous. Warm, welcoming, and genuinely interested in meeting every wish. We love visiting Ireland from the US and in all subsequent trips (God willing) we will detour to Donegal and Harvey's Point for a few days, no matter where else we might be. We cannot wait to visit here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda, LateRooms, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal