My husband and I enjoyed a two night break, greeted by lovely Rory and upgraded to the penthouse...what a start to our wee break. The hotel is absolutely beautiful, the staff so friendly, approachable & helpful. Food & drink excellent, Kelly & the restaurant staff & Colin at the bar were all so lovely and welcoming...their hospitality was exceptional!!!! Colin makes a mean cocktail!!! We had a couple of spa treatments with Claire which were so relaxing and we totally felt the benefit of. Have returned home relaxed & chilled and so looking forward to returning to Harveys Point. We spoke with other guests who highly recommended staying on a Wednesday night for the cabaret....will take them up on this next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal