Arrived Sunday 20th July 2014 & would recommend you avail of the 5 course carvery menu
Food + service were first class & have to say the restaurant staff were very efficient.
Diana came to our table on noticing the lady at the table behind me was making my access restricted as she had her chair pulled so far out from the table !
Diane immediately offered to have our table pulled forward + secured to enable me to be more relaxed + comfortable.
After asking if we had dined at Harvey's point before she explained everything + was extremely welcoming + friendly.
Nothing was too much trouble for anyone
We had a lakeshore suite which was great+ had a beautiful view of the lake
Breakfast next morning was first class + on checking out we were advised we could go to the reading room + take some fruit + some bottled water for our journey home
All in all Harvey's Point is First Class + we will definitely return soon
Thoroughly enjoyed every minute !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal