Harvey’s Point Donegal
Attended Harvey’s Point Dinner Cabaret Wednesday 16th July and what a great night. Entertainment was second to none, especially Roly Daniels performance and Sephira, The package also included dinner - don’t go if you are trying to lose weight - spoilt for choice and professional service with a smile. If you are looking for a great night out and are willing to pay a little extra , this is the place. Noel Cunningham, as compere, worked hard to get the audience involved and had his work cut out that night as the combination of food and heat took its toll on us - on warm nights make sure the doors/windows are open!Other acts that impressed were Eugene Ginty, Happy Feet and the comedy act of William Caulfield (a very funny man when he leaves the audience alone - be careful where you sit !) The final act was Mary B who got us up and dancing. The backing group of The Bluestack Ensemble are all very talented musicians and very easy to listen to.
We stayed in “Eas Dun Lodge” just up the road from Harvey’s Point - lovely place to stay - friendly and relaxing. We were offered a lift down to the hotel by the lady of the house should we want to have a drink but declined.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, HRS, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal