We stayed at Harvey's Point for three nights in July and it was fabulous. The rooms are huge and so comfortable. The staff are very friendly and nothing was a problem. We dined in the restaurant twice and it was delicious - great flavour combinations and presentation. The setting overlooking Lough Esk is magical. Wold love to return here one day and would definitely recommend Harvey's Point for those looking for luxury at an affordable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, HRS, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, LateRooms and Cancelon so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal