Anyone who has not had a meal at Harvey's Point has really missed out. The meals are second to none and if you are ever lucky enough to be invited to a wedding reception there, it is an experience you will never forget. We went to lunch last Sunday and although it was very crowded as usual, we were welcomed on arrival and made to feel special. The atmosphere is very relaxed and all the staff are so friendly and helpful.
The starters, mains, and sweets are out of this world and I would advise anyone to have a long walk after their meal in the beautiful gardens overlooking the Loch .
Hope to be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal