There are only positive responses to be made about our stay a Harvey's Point which luckily for us coincided with the hottest days of the summer which brings out the mega best in Donegal.
Bedrooms/suites are presidential standard in which you could wander around all day, the bathroom is gigantic and the hotel exudes quality, the staff are excellent and are professional in every way, always willing to held in a friendly and welcoming way and don't they smile, cabaret was a highlight and the food could not be better.
Don't dither prone reception and make a booking you will as we did enjoy every moment of your stay at Harvey's Point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal