Just home from the most enjoyable break ever. Harvey's Point, what can I say Unbelievable! We had booked an executive double room but on check in we were given an upgrade to a penthouse suite,I honestly couldn't believe our luck. This hotel is one of a kind,though it is luxurious in every aspect of the word, the staff (all of them) are friendly, courteous and so welcoming that we felt really at home.I would recommend Harvey's Point to anyone wanting something just that
little bit special!!!
Thank you very much all the team at Harvey's Point I would come back in the if I could!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal