We stayed for four nights to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary, and I must say we made the right choice. The hotel is beautiful and in the perfect spot. The food in the restaurant is excellent and the cabaret was very entertaining.
The real plus for this hotel is the staff, they are just amazing. My wife has an egg allergy and so can find menu's quite restrictive, but not at Harvey's Point as the staff where just excellent.
Special mention has to go to Mark the waiter who served us every night for the multiple trips back and forth to the kitchen to ensure that my wife's meal was correct.
It is the first hotel I have ever been too in all my travels where the staff actually care for the well being of there guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Cancelon and Ebookers so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal