We stayed at Harvey's Point on our first wedding anniversary and it was exceptional. The room simply blew us away, with the size, comfort, luxury and the jacuzzi bath was the icing on the cake. We had dinner in the restaurant which was fantastic. Finally the breakfast is out of the world with gam man freshly made pancakes or omelettes and all the usual Irish fry essentials.
It was expensive but worth the treat. If only they had a pool and spa this would be heaven on earth in one of the most idyllic locations to be found anywhere in Ireland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal