Christmas at this superb hotel was something really special.
Never have we experienced such kindness and courtesy from all the staff. This combined with wonderful comfort, high standards of housekeeping and management, delicious food and wines served overlooking the lake and a truly breathtaking location make this the best hotel experience we have had certainly in Ireland and possibly anywhere else for that matter!!
Will DEFINITELY be back soon....
If you have never stayed here and enjoy hotels of the calibre of Sheen Falls, Dunloe Castle etc.... you can't go wrong here.
Thanks again to everyone at Harveys Point for a wonderful Christmas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal