Stayed here with my wife and two kids aged 7yrs and 2yrs. Located at the lakes edge this is a superb escape from the grind of daily life. The grounds around the hotel are lovely and plenty of parking room. There is a friendly porter to take all the suitcases up to the room.We were upgraded to a fantastic suite with jacuzzi and fully stocked fridge and fresh milk in the fridge. A big plasma t.v kept the kids entertained and the babysitter was nice and friendly. Food was terrific and staff friendly. Overall cannot fault this great hotel though would like to see a gym and swimming pool built the next time we visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal