The hotel is magnificent and we have never experienced such incredible service before. We stayed here for our engagement on 8/9/07 and from the second we stepped out of the car we where treated like royalty. Stayed in an Executive Room and it was the best room I've ever stayed in. The hotel restaurant is out of this world with food to die for.
The one thing I will say is that the restaurant is far to warm but I did raise this at check out.
We have stayed in some nice 4 & 5 star hotels but we will assure you that nothing compares to this hotel. You won't want to leave the peace and tranquility of the hotel.
Looking forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There is an air of Romance at Harvey's Point, set in the mystical, magical shadow of the Blue Stack Mountains on the shores of Lough Eske. Owned and managed by the Swiss Family Gysling since it opened in 1989, Harvey's Point has developed into the leading destination hotel of the Northwest, specialising in top class accommodation, exquisite cuisine and genuine Donegal welcome. Named TripAdvisor '№ 1 Hotel in Ireland' for the fifth year in a row, 10th best in Europe, AA two rosette restaurant and ‘Hotel of the Year 2017' by Georgina Campbell. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Harvey's Point reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harvey`s Point Hotel Donegal Town
- Harveys Point Hotel Donegal
- Harveys Point Donegal