Review Highlights
Kind, helpful, organised, welcoming

This is an amazing centre. My family had a wonderful time surfing. The instructor was friendly and... read more

Reviewed 6 November 2018
LoveTravel165246
FIrst time surfing - AMAZING!

Reviewed 28 September 2017
Sarah M
Suttons Bay, Michigan

All reviews great craic surfing instructor fun session
Reviewed 28 September 2017

We had the opportunity to participate in a wonderfully fun beginning surfing class - I would highly recommend it! The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable - I would totally do this again!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

I went with my TY group and found the experience only okay. I stayed overnight. The rooms were lovely, and the beds extremely comfortable. The manager however was slightly condescending and at times patronising. The activities were amazing though, I had so much fun! It was really well organised. It was just the treatment we received from the manager that was slightly off putting. However it was great craic and I thoroughly enjoyed my experience.

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

We are from dublin and have travelled all over ireland this week. This place hands was better then anywhere we have been.

The famous saying dont jusge a book by its cover perfectly describes this place.

Lovely food and service.

A hidden gym .... 5 stars.

Just do it you be delighted you went.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and son went kayaking while my daughter and I went on a horseback ride with Donegal Equestrian Centre. Collie at Donegal Adventure center arranged to have my daughter and I dropped at the Equestrian Center up the road. The whole staff is so nice. We would definitely recommend them and go back!! Thank you.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 18 June 2016

Just back from a fun filled weekend at Donegal Adventure Centre. I'd like to say a huge thank you to all the staff especially; Trish, Collie, Huib and Darren!

On Saturday 11/06/2016 I went cliff diving with Huib, it was an amazing experience, for a person who's always been afraid of water and not the best swimmer I was made feel very safe; with encouragement and guidance throughout. That along with the banter and flow of conversation made for an excellent time. The more you push yourself to do the scarier jumps the more of a sense of achievement and buzz you get from this, absolutely exhilarating in a beautiful location and lovely calm, clean water. Well worth trying.

On Sunday 12/06/2016 I went Kayaking with Darren on a lake in Leitrim (the name escaped me unfortunately) but it was a breath taking location, excellent guidance difficult at times but well worth it. This was both a relaxing experience and challenging. Again, Darren the instructor was very easy to chat with, very well qualified and had excellent advise and guidance.

Overall I had an excellent experience with the Donegal Adventure Centre everyone is loads of fun especially Trish! You're a legend you made me laugh so much! I would highly recommend taking part in activities here.

A big thank you again! I will be back.

Date of experience: June 2016