“Holiday”

The Pantry Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 73 Restaurants in Donegal Town
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We stopped here for lunch on our way to killybegs,we had soup and toasties,the soup was to die for,it was absolutely delicious,hats off to the chef.The staff were chatty and friendly,so would recommend a visit.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

Once again on my 4th visit to The Pantry I'm yet again satisfied with the service and delicious food at a very reasonable price soup and main €10 you couldn't cook it for that price keep it up guys

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Amazing fish and chips and very reasonable price €12.95 and desserts are delicious and homemade great treat

Reviewed 3 November 2016

On my way home from a brief visit to Donegal and stopped at this hidden gem our lunch was delicious and service was excellent home style lunch

Reviewed 26 October 2016

I had a tasty lunch here with friendly and prompt service. My soup and sandwich was enjoyable and my husband had only good words to say about his turkey dinner.