“Lovely place to have an evening drink” 5 of 5 bubbles

Brooks Hotel
Ranked #366 of 2,528 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Irish, European
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Dublin, Ireland
“Lovely place to have an evening drink”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

I love Brooks Hotel; it is a great place to go to have a chatty drink with friends without being overwhelmed by noise or attention. Staff are unfailingly helpful but not over-attentive. Comfortable.

Visited February 2014

Kilkenny, Ireland
“Congratulations on giving us the best Christmas ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

My husband and I stayed at Brooks Hotel for Christmas and had the most wonderful time!!
After breakfast on Christmas morning we returned to our room to find beautiful gifts, one of which was scroll telling us all about our surname. Such a lovely gesture.

The meal on Christmas day was just delicious, we were so impressed from start to finish. The staff couldnt have been nicer.

This truely is a hidden gem with a super location!

• Visited December 2013
Ireland
“Very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

I have stayed in Brooks many times so I was looking forward to another great stay. We arrived at 1pm and were told our room would be ready at 2 which was absolutely fine. We returned at 2 and were told it would be another 15mins so on returning at 3.15 we still had to wait for another
10mins to get in.
I really feel the reception staff were very poor compared to usual. They seem to be quite inexperienced and nearly irritated by customers.
The room on the 6th floor was quite small and not as nicely furnished as other rooms I have stayed in there but it was very comfortable.
The shower was excellent and I had a superb sleep.
For me it's all about the location for Brooks, the superb breakfast and the hospitality. The service is excellent. only let down this time by reception. The concierge is also outstanding and will always take the time to chat. I will definitely return.

Singapore
“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Location : excellent. 3 minutes from Grafton, 5 from Trinity college and Temple Bar
Service : excellent. Conner remembered my name throughout the stay. Came back once hungry as the restaurant was closing, but they still made me something light.
Room : good. Spacious, and warm, and such a wonderful bed. Bathroom felt a little old, but how much time can one spend in the bathroom anyway.
Food : good. Get their b&b package. Loved the pain au chocolat.
Price : very very decent. Paid some €120 on average per night.

Jupiter, FL
“saw 3 rooms and they were different”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

comfortable, modern hotel -- arrived early morning so booked a twin room for the night before so we could get in when we arrived at 5:30 am. Room was small but serviceable -- my sister was in another room with a larger bed (2 twins put together) and the room was notably larger. As I was travelling with my 2 daughters and we were cramped in the twin room (extra bed in room is not permitted) I reserved another room for one night -- this room was by far the largest and most comfortable and nicely appointed. If possible, try to see a couple of rooms before you accept. I think the room number of the one I liked was 209 and my sisters was 216 -- my daughters were in 613

Visited October 2013