“Just Like Bangcock Food”
Review of Thai Orchid

Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Reviewed 8 September 2013

Always eat here when I am in Dublin. Right near Trinity College and easy to find. Just up the street from the Temple Bar District! Great food and as good as you will find in Bangcock!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Our appetizers were chicken Satay and Spring rolls which were good enough. Our main courses were a beef and vegetable dish, which made my husband sick. I had a shrimp dish. I asked them to box them, as I needed to get my husband out of there.

Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Always a difficult choosing what type of far Eastern food to have on a night out. We settled for Thai and where not disappointed with this little jewel. Great variety on menu friendly and helpful staff and importantly good price. Well worth visit when in Dublin.

Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

Had arrange to eat else where until a member of our party suggested it. WOW will defiantly be back here.

Eaten Thai all over the world and this is as good as the best.

The food, atmosphere and service were superb.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Obviously Dublin is quite expensive, but this place is not as good as I expected for the price.

The food was ok (When it finally arrived, The chef seemed to have forgotten our order as we sat with warmed plates repeatedly going cold, whilst others were served and takeaways came and went)

Also I would have thought with the price tag they could afford some decent cutlery, rather than pound shop serving spoons!