“Great food, short staffed”
Review of Thai Orchid

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Reviewed 23 October 2013

After a week of pub food, we were searching for good Thai food and found it here at Thai Orchard. Food was excellent but unfortunately, there was only one person to serve the full restaurant. Luckily we weren't in a hurry!

1  Thank Flipps23

Reviewed 1 October 2013

We love Thai food but were very disappointed by this restaurant! The food had absolutely no taste at all! I ordered a noodle seafood soup and expected it to at least be a bit spicy but it was terrible and tated like a watery chicken noodle soup. Entrees were equally as lame. Fot the price we paid I would have expected a lot more!

Reviewed 1 October 2013

This is a fast food restaurant in disguise. The food was not tasty, it was very noisy and not relaxing. Curry was mediocre, noodles boring. They did not even have coconut rice on the menu. Best thing I can say is the place was inexpensive but still not worth it.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I've never had a meal disappoint here. The duck in tamarind sauce is beautiful (but not for those who prefer something with more spice). I have been here many times, and only on one occasion was the service poor, the male waiter forgot our sides, charged us for drinks we didn't get and just made our dining experience unpleasant. BUT, this was only once. If you're looking for cheaper food you could go for the early bird, personally I prefer the more extensive menu. There's a very cosy atmosphere, and if possible try to sit upstairs (it's much nicer).

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Always eat here when I am in Dublin. Right near Trinity College and easy to find. Just up the street from the Temple Bar District! Great food and as good as you will find in Bangcock!