“Great food, great place, great people”
Review of Beaufield Mews

Beaufield Mews
Ranked #336 of 2,661 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$19 - US$33
Cuisines: European
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Dublin's oldest restaurant housed in a converted Coachhouse & stables offering local, fresh cuisine from Vintage Afternoon tea, evening dinner and also lunch at the weekends. Tucked away in Stillorgan, you will be astounded by the gorgeous gardens and wonderful olde worlde atmosphere.
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I was there for a big family dinner and due to the weather being so nice we were able to take advantage of the beautiful gardens for pre-dinner drinks, the food was amazing and the staff are just brilliant making sure all the kids with us were well entertained and fed first which is a plus (also the kiddies menu is great good wholesome food, not just your nuggets and chips) all in all it was a great day and we will definitely be back, already looking forward to it, Zoe :)

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We had a family birthday meal out here on Saturday 5th July. We had a drink in the lounge upstairs as there was a wedding downstairs. The room was quirky , filled with antiques and nick nacks. We then went into the dining room upstairs for our meal. there were only about 5 tables and it was very relaxed They had personalized the menu's which was a lovely touch!. the food was lovely. i had lambs liver which was beautiful followed by rabbit. presentation was great although the rabbit loin was a little dry. deserts were great with a range of peanut parfait, creme brulee and strwberries and chantilly cream. the staff were very friendly and the service was good and not rushed allowing us to enjoy our meal. thanks to all.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Dear all at Beaufield,

We loved every minute of our wedding celebration at Beaufield last Friday
evening, and Ronan and I want to thank you most sincerely. Our guests were
very impressed. In late June the garden was just lovely, the food really
generous and very good, every detail was covered (I really appreciated my
private room) and the service was outstanding. It is a lovely special jewel
of a place. I can't believe it is all over. We have very fond memories. We
will be back soon !

We wish you continued great success. You deserve it all.

Grainne and Ronan

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Having attended a wedding here in Oct 13 We held my daughters christening here June 29th 2014. It was wonderful. The gardens are enclosed & safe for my nieces so we could relax & enjoy a glass of wine before our fantastic lunch. The staff were so helpful, friendly & welcoming. The food was perfect & the menu had something for everyone! The extra touch of a personalised menu added a lovely feel to the day. I felt I had to write a review for this amazing venue as I would & will recommend it to anyone looking for a touch of class for any occasion.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We held our parents surprise 50th Wedding Anniversary here on the 28th May 2014. What a fantastic day all round. The set up for the blessing on Mam & Dad's marriage in the beautiful gardens was really something special. The meal was praised by all 74 guests. The staff are just amazing, so accommodating, dedicated to the guests and completely customer friendly. Beaufield Mews is a real treasure - and on the day they delivered with true class. It's wonderful that this truly accessible venue is on our doorstep and having had my own wedding reception here 12 years ago I can honestly say they have not changed. Still Wonderful as ever!Congratulations to all at Beaufield Mews. See you soon!!!