“Most enjoyable.. Food, service, atmosphere..”
Review of Vermilion

Vermilion
Ranked #136 of 2,573 Restaurants in Dublin
Price range: US$18 - US$44
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Vermilion is an award winning Indian fine dining restaurant in Terenure Village. Open since 2001 it has proved a firm favourite with locals and visitors alike. Vermilion was recently voted Readers Choice Best Restaurant in Dublin in the Food & Wine Restaurant of the Year Awards 2015 and was shortlisted in the Best Manager and Best 'Kids Size Me' categories in the RAI Restaurant of the Year Awards 2015
Dublin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Most enjoyable.. Food, service, atmosphere..”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our meal / evening at Vermilion. The food was delicious, the staff were lovely and the atmosphere was perfect. We would highly recommend a visit and we ourselves will certainly be back. Thank you Vermilion for a lovely evening.... Viv & Dot.

1 Thank Dorothydolores

• Polish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing take away!!!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

After visiting the restaurant previously and enjoying it immensely,I decided to treat myself to vermillion at home.The food from this place is just yummy.I found the take away just as nice as having it in the restaurant,although the place itself is also well worth a visit particularly on the jazz night and when you can have a few cocktails!!if you are after some authentic Indian food with lovely service....go try it out.and even if you aren't in the humour to leave home,just give them a buzz.fresh food can be delivered or collected.couldnt recommend it more!!

“Return visit.”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Having visited Vermillion last month decided a return visit was a good idea as we had such a fab meal last time there. I have to say this has to be the best Indian restaurant in Dublin. Myself and my husband went back last week and boy were we glad we did. My husband chose the Lamb Chettinad (a wonderfully spicy coconut curry) and I had the most delicious Prawn Tikka Masala I've ever had in my life - enormous succulent prawns with a velvety smooth creamy Masala sauce. We had shared a Mixed Sizzler for starter (a mixture of prawns, chicken and lamb that came sizzling to the table with caramelised onions and peppers) which was divine. Unfortunately this meant we had no room for desserts. We were very tempted after looking at the dessert menu which included a few of my favourites but decided we'd leave it till the next time - there definitely will be a next time! The staff here are lovely - really efficient and helpful and there was a great buzz in the restaurant even though it was a Tuesday night. Can't wait to return. Loved it.

“Fantastic!!!!”
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Myself and a friend went to Vermillion recently and enjoyed every minute of it. The food was absolutely delicious and the cocktails were incredible! I've been to a lot of Indian restaurants and this is by far the best I have been to. The staff were lovely and the atmosphere was amazing. They had an amazing jazz singer playing which really added to our night. I could not recommend this restaurant enough. I can't wait to go back soon!

• Visited August 2014
“Fabulous Dining Experience In Every Way!!”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We just ate again at The Vermillion last night. Honestly the food was the best it had ever been. It tasted delicious and the presentation is always excellent. We feel so treated and looked after when eating there. The manager is so lovely and welcoming and the staff are the best!! It is our favourite restaurant to go to for birthdays and special occasions because of the effort and excellence in every area of the dining experience there. They are very family friendly also. Thank you Vermillion for a wonderful night and we will be back again soon!!