“TASTY”

Neighbourhood: North City Centre
Dublin, Ireland
“TASTY”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I used to go here on my lunch break in town. The food is excellent. Normally I eat Irish traditional food only but I tried the noodles and liked them immediately. Value could be better with smaller portions for smaller prices as i don't eat loads!! Highly recommended xx
Rebecca

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Rebecca D

Wenatchee, Washington
“Tasty and not too heavy”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I saw this cafe from the tram and decided to find it and eat there. I was very hungry, and wanted something satisfying before setting out to see the sites. I was really glad that I stopped in! I got exactly what I wanted: a fried rice dish with chicken and vegetables. It was very good and I enjoyed that it was freshly prepared and that the vegetables were not overcooked. I was very happy with the flavor, and the price was great, too, under 9 euro! Take a break from cottage pie, you will like it!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank MarzUSA
CafeManila, Owner at Cafe Manila, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Hi MarzUSA, Thanks for the review. Glad you saw us from the tram and made the effort to come back and find us. Great to find a customer who enjoys freshly prepared dishes with lightly-cooked vegetables. Enjoy the rest of your trip and thanks again for your review.
San Francisco, California
“It is okay, for a change...”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Perhaps if I am not spoiled for the variety of Filipino restaurants in the Bay Area, I will have better appreciation on this place. But then again not having eaten Filipino food for a week I should been more forgiving for its tast--it was okay.

Visited March 2014
Balbriggan, Ireland
“Lovely place, but sort of hidden.”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Had there beautiful lunch, staff was really nice. The interior is spacious and good for a family dinner. Most of the customers were Filipinos, so maybe the food really is 'like home' since it was my first try of their cuisine.

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank MorikoHimawari
“Brilliant cafe and filipino store”
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Brilliant little cafe with excellent filipino food. We had the special prawn fried rice and crispy pork knuckles. We would definitely come again.

3 Thank Monica K