I stayed here for two nights over a weekend with my friend, in an 8 bed female dorm and was very impressed.
The location is brilliant, right next to the River Liffey and Temple Bar so you can walk everywhere and get home safely after a night out.
The room was nice and clean, as was the bed and linen. Bunk bed was comfy enough with its own light and plug socket. Having an en suite was good too.
Breakfast is a typical hostel breakfast - toast, hard boiled egg, cereal, juice, tinned fruit and yogurt, tea/coffee. I was perfectly happy with this!
- Location, location, location!
- Free breakfast was good
- Nice big communal area
- Clean, ensuite room
- Lack of storage space in the room for bags, no locker
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently converted from a hotel, Abigail's Hostel is located in Temple Bar, overlooking the River Liffey and Ha'penny Bridge.All our rooms have private bathrooms, central heating and hairdryers. Our reception is open 24/7 and our friendly staff are happy to help you with tourism information or anything you might need to enjoy your visit to Dublin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Abigails Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abigails Hotel Dublin