“Inexpensive, clean, nice staff ”

Stable of Ireland, Dublin City Centre
Ranked #31 of 196 Shopping in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: STABLE is an exciting new independent Irish Shop based in Dublin. Its’ focus is to celebrate Irelands’ rich creative, cultural and design heritage and to address the desire for a more contemporary luxurious Irish brand, offering exceptional products reflective of the best of Irish traditions and skills to suit the way we live today. STABLE design and create products which have an understated simplicity, style and quality, are inspired by the everyday, and are made using both traditional and state of the art methods. Each product takes time, bears exceptional attention to detail and is exclusive by nature, offering our customers the ultimate in what we deem to be the true meaning of luxury, a rare and precious thing. STABLE’s collection focuses on textiles and specifically offer an unrivalled collection of Irish Scarves. OUR PRODUCTS; THE STABLE HANDWOVEN HERRINGBONE SCARF; Our first scarf, the STABLE Herringbone, has become a classic favourite with our customers far and wide across the globe. Hailing from the west rugged coast of Ireland, the Herringbone scarves are handwoven on a loom with pure Irish wool The STABLE Herringbone takes 6 weeks to complete start to finish, so they are rare and precious. We will have a number of colour options, so check them out in the shop for availability. STABLE FINE WEAVE SCARVES; For we have made up a gorgeous once off collection of Fine Weave scarves made with limited edition Irish woven fabrics that we sourced here in Ireland. Lighter in weight, they are elegant and super cool to wear in a multitude of ways. STABLE IRISH LINEN ; To add to the STABLE scarf ranges we have introduced 100% pure Irish Linen Scarves, Table napkins, Towels and Robes. Playing with our love for Herringbone, a selection of our new Linen Scarves are woven to a herringbone design and will be available in a number of great colours. We also will introduce stripes and plains too. We have also added great checks and lighter colours with our limited edition designs for the Spring Summer. Check them out in our shop. The FUTURE; Over the years of living, working and travelling across Ireland we have been meeting exceptionally talented people and discovering truly special world class examples of what Ireland and her rich heritage has to offer today across textiles, woodwork, metal work, tableware and more. Our plan is to work with the very best people we can find to design and make the most beautiful Irish things and present them to you under our label STABLE. We will do this over time and will build a place where we can bring all the things we love under one roof, one label. We will work closely with Irish makers to design new twists on Irish traditions and build a brand where you can find our new Irish style with the quality you have been looking for in an Irish brand that you are very proud to own, wear, live and gift. Exciting times! STABLE of Ireland, 2 Westbury Mall, Balfe Street, Dublin 2, Ireland Founders; Frances Duff & Sonia Reynolds
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Shout out to Steven for going out of his way to help me figure out the city and letting me borrow scissors.

FrancieSonia, Manager at Stable of Ireland, Dublin City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks Janine!

in 3 reviews
"ireland"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I was recently in Dublin for a quick getaway with my teen aged son and I’m so happy I found the time to go to Stable. There wasn’t much time for shopping, but the time I had was well spent at this establishment. I enjoyed chatting with one of the owners and learning a bit about the textile industry in Ireland. The boutique is well curated and I ended up purchasing a skinny linen scarf for myself and another as a gift. I was tempted to return to buy a second item for myself, but I’ll save that for another trip. By the way, the scarf ended up being the only thing I purchased for myself during this vacation and I have absolutely no regrets. It’s gorgeous.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

I was so happy to come across Stable on my recent trip to Ireland. I spent several days shopping in the area and this was by far my favorite boutique. Francie was so kind and helpful, and I was extremely impressed by every single thing in the store. I could have walked away with one of everything. I am notoriously picky and I was thrilled to find a place where I loved everything. They were kind enough to ship all of my purchases to me in the US. Highly recommend Stable if you are in Dublin!

Thank you!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

My husband and I were wandering around Dublin looking for gifts to bring home to our families and found this beautiful store. We were initially struck by a scarf they had in their window of the Irish flag. Upon entering, we were warmly welcomed by the two ladies that work there. They have beautifully made scarves, blankets, pillows, etc. and a few specialty scarves (one of which we bought to frame!). I'm so glad we found this store and if you are in Dublin, you don't want to miss it!

FrancieSonia, Owner at Stable of Ireland, Dublin City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Thank you for kind words Rachel. Lovely to meet you and no doubt your framed Louis Le Brocquy Scarf will look gorgeous in your home. safe travels.