“Nice food ”

Price range: US$6 - US$19
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Nice food, good menu and outside area when the weather is good. Problem is both times I have been there recently our drinks arrived after we finished eating. Both times told there was a back up of drinks. There always is. I don't know why they can't sort it out.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

A lovely terrace for good weather. Great prawns with garlic and chilli Nice staff! Really helpful. We visited the restaurant quite late today, so the lunch menu offer was finished, however a lovely waiter and a chef agreed to serve us my favourite prawns nevertheless ❤️Great food, service and location

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

This is my second disappointing experoence at Douglas and Kaldi Dundrum. Firstly service is terrible..although you are asked to 'wait tk be seated' I found a table myself as no one attended to me. Again, waited ten minites before asking a waiter to bring me a menu. Ordered the vegetarian breakfast which came out cold..last time I was there my soup came out cold also. On both occasions I sent the food back. On both occasions the manager at the till didnt not offer any discount that he woukd just simply inquire what went wrong in the kitchen. I cannot believe how poor their customer service is and that they still charge full price for cold meals. There are plenty other great places to dine in Dundrum, avoid Douglas and Kaldi at all costs.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Had been here before and I was genuinely excited to return on a sunny day to make use of the terrace. We ordered and our food arrived quickly but our drinks didn't arrive until we were almost finished our food. We did enquire about them and we were told it was because they were so busy. There were still plenty of tables available. I just thought they could have at least managed to get the jug of water to the table even if we did have to wait for a glass of wine. It's the little things that can let a place down.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

I went here with my friends for a nice lunch and we were left extremely disappointed by the service. Our server forgot food we had ordered on three separate occasions.
Another waiter also took 15 minutes to get us cream in which time we finished our food.
It was very infuriating trying to catch the waiters attention also.
Must say overall I was greatly let down.