“Worst service ever ”

Price range: US$6 - US$19
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Arrived to have late breakfast with my daughter this morning
There were lots of staff milling around
We were given menus and left for 15 minutes before order was taken
Anyway
To make long story short
Our order was taken
35 minutes later
We realised that we'd been forgotten about
I brought it to the attention of one of the waiters
He was very apologetic and said that he'd take our order again and would give us a 20% discount
At this stage we just made the decision to leave and eat elsewhere
Will not be returning
The place seems to lack proper management

1  Thank CastlebarTraveller

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Just had the worst most over priced breakfast ever. They have the gall to charge €11 for this breakfast stack, the pancakes the kids had tasted like they were cooked yesterday and the bap was over cooked and greasy. Never coming back.

3  Thank Tina O
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I went for lunch with my fiancé on Friday. We were greeted my a lovely friendly young lady. The menu has a bit of everything but so many gluten free options, most things on the menu were GF or adaptable to be gluten free. I had the American Cobb salad which was absolutely gorgeous. My fiancé had the Nevada burrito, We also had some gorgeous fresh juice and smoothies. I hadn't enough room for dessert which was disappointing but there was so many lovely things also gluten free, I'll definitely be back for more!
Well worth a visit, I'd highly recommend.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

I have just returned from a second visit to the Ashtown premises of Douglas and Kaldi and, after two visits now, I must say that I'm not impressed overall.

When I dined here last, I had their pancakes for breakfast and I found them average at best.

Today, I had their full-Irish breakfast and, again, it was only average at best. Don't get me wrong though; if you want a breakfast that will fill you, it does the trick, but you can find better in Dublin and at a cheaper price. Finally, I am not a fan of having chips with a full-Irish, but that's only my opinion.

The interior of the premises is nice and the staff were very friendly, so no complaints from me there.

Finally, in terms of coffee, the premises serves Lavazza brand coffee, which is excellent coffee in my opinion, so we end on a high there.

Overall, I would recommend Douglas and Kaldi, but I personally wouldn't eat in again. I would highly recommend their coffee though. In short, excellent coffee, average food.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Everytime they it right.
Simple foods done very well, with lovely and attentive staff. Very good value for money.
No rush and no short cuts.