“Authentic Italy in Dublin City Centre”
Review of Pacino's

Pacino's
Ranked #391 of 2,702 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Luca Mezza - michelin star chef has moved from Russels in Ranelagh (previously Pinocchio in Ranelagh) to Pacinos. Just a read of the menu and you will understand how this restaurant differs from other 'Italian Restaurants' in Dublin. Not only that, the most efficient and friendly staff in IRELAND!

Pacinos D, Manager at Pacino's, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2013

Hi JAGDublin,

Thanks so much for your 5 star review and how you believe that we are a great Italian spot! We have many things happening so be sure to pop your head in some time!

Thanks,

Reviewed 24 June 2013

I visited this restaurant by chance on a Saturday in June with my mother. The staff were extremely pleasant & helpful. The food was amazing, I've never tasted such a fantastic melody of seasoning in my salad & the lasagne was devine. The price was really good, for 1 Starter and 2 mains it was €26. The toilets were scrupulously clean. I can't wait to go to this restaurant again.

Hi Anna,

Thank you so much for writing such a great review about us! It means a lot to know that our hard work is paying off.

We are glad that you and your Mum had a lovely time. Can't wait to have you back!

Thanks,

Reviewed 16 June 2013

We really enjoyed our meal at Pacino. I was very excited to find a restaurant that offered gluten free pasta and pizza. The food was good and the atmosphere was charming. Our waiter was friendly and very helpful.

Hi Adventure1219,

Thank you so much for your review and I am very happy that our menu suited your dietary needs. Anytime you are in town we would love to have you back!

Many thanks,

Reviewed 3 June 2013

Our last day of a great vacation in Ireland-our group was hungry for Italian food. Our waiter (should have been a comedian) was very friendly and and knowledgable about the food and drink selections that helped to make our dining experience that much better! Food was very good, portion size was excellent-whole experience was exceptional! Thank you for a great time!

Hi 951LJS2013,

Thank you so much for your review, I'm so glad that we helped make your final time in Ireland enjoyable.

Next time you visit do be sure to stop by!

All my best,

Reviewed 29 May 2013

I recently booked the Cellar Bar downstairs in Pacinos Restaurant for a special occasion and I coudn't have been happier with the support and service me and my group received.
All the staff were attentive to me and my group's needs and yet left us alone when we wanted it that way.
I booked the venue about a month in advance and they kept in contact throughout. On the day they were there to help me and I met the chef and staff who would be looking after us that night. I decorated the room how I wanted it and was really given free rain to do whatever I wished.
The food I ordered was delicious and everyone commented on it and the service by the staff and the venue itself which is just gorgeous.
I thought the whole event was brilliant and would definitely go back to taste Luca's delicious food and perhaps have another party.

Thank you so much everyone there at Pacinos Regards Linda

Hi Linda,

I am so glad that your party went to plan and that Luca's creations were to your liking!

I want to say a heartfelt thanks for going to the effort of writing such a wonderful review too. Happy to have you back anytime.

All my best,