“great place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: South City Centre
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Food sas vert good and the prices too.Nice italian and the pizzas were delicious. A place to recommend.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Have you heard the saying "you don't go to Ireland for the food?" It's mostly true, but Pacino's is an exception. We walked in off of the street without a reservation.They were busy, but found us a table. My brother had the salmon, and I had the beef filet. They were both well prepared and tasty. Unfortunately, the service was very slow. We felt as if we were forgotten a few times. Our waitress was probably new, as she didn't really know anything about the menu. She also didn't speak English (or Italian) and we really weren't sure if she understood what we wanted. As far as the service was concerned, the saving grace was the bartender. She was outgoing and her service and wine recommendation were spot on.Okay, it didn't hurt that she was also a model from Brazil. Without her, I'd have given Pacino's a 3/5 instead of 4/5.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Yes, they take a little longer than I would like to serve you but by God when they do, it is well worth the wait. The chicken wings are the best I have had in memory. Delicious and not too expensive. Well recommended.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Right off of Grafton street, I always make a point of eating here when in Dublin. Great Italian food and a friendly relaxed atmosphere.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I made my wedding reception at Pacino's Restaurant, the food is great, service is wonderful, just have to thank the efforts of the team. I was more than happy! I recommend!