“B & B's of Ireland”

Almanii Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #2 of 150 Dublin B&B and Inns
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Mary O'Leary's place is nice. The home is very close to public transportation into Dublin. Mary is warm and welcoming. She is also very helpful. As a first timer in Ireland her advise was much needed. I would definately stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 April 2012

We started our 1 week vacation at the Almanii B&B. Mary was very welcoming and a tremendous help in orienting us to Dublin and Ireland. She made us feel right at home. The location is close to the airport and with convenient access to bus service into the central city. The facility is very clean and has all the comforts you could expect. Mary really went out of her way to help us when we lock keys in our rental car. She spent at least a half hour finding a locksmith on a Sunday. If I were to visit Dublin again I would not stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2012

My wife and I ended our 2 week vacation in Ireland on the 3/8/2012; and stayed at the Almanii B&B the last 2 nights. It is a great location for easy access by bus or taxi to Dublin City Center (15 minutes) and the airport (10 minutes). Mary was very warm and welcoming; and very informative. She went out of her way to make us feel at home! Thank you Mary for your great hospitality; and please say hello to Jolly for us. :-)

Cheers,
Doug and Jo Maume, Norfolk, VA USA

Room Tip: Since we were flying out of Dublin, Almanii was a perfect location for quick access to Dublin City a...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2012

I live in Donegal and travel to Dublin reguarly. Sometimes this requires an overnight stay which I spend in Almani B & B. I can truly say that this B & B is a home away from home. Without fail I always get a warm welcome from Mary.
The facilities offered are second to none and I always feel like I'm at home. I have specific dietary requirements and Mary accommodates my needs with no hesitatation. The B & B is bright, clean and has wifi and internet facilities. There are great parking facilities, which is extremely useful as parking can be expensive in the City. Lastly the B & B is located in a very convenient location, buses just right outside the door and so central to Dublin city centre.
I cannot recommend Almani B & B highly enough.
I enjoy everyone of my stays!
D. Harkin [--]

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2012

For the second time we stayed very confortably in the Almanii B&B.
It's near the Airport (Comet Pub bus stop), the double room is very good as the breakfast is too.
We think we'll come back to this B&B where Mary felt us stay at home.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2012

This B&B is very convenient to the airport and is a cosy and homely place to stay. Mary is very welcoming and nothing is any bother to her ( even jolly the dog is welcoming!!). The rooms are very comfortable and the breakfast is delicious too!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 November 2011

We stayed 2 nights in this B&B. The owner, I think her name was Mary was accommodating and friendly. Close to airport. We were offered breakfast very early when they knew we had an early flight to catch. Thank you!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple