“First and possibly last visit.”
Review of Hard Rock Cafe

Hard Rock Cafe
Ranked #239 of 2,689 Restaurants in Dublin
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Temple Bar
Description: If you want to try something a little more rockin'; how about somewhere with Authentic service and atmosphere?A place with a Passionate image and addiction to music and memorabilia?A menu that has won award after award for its always fresh and from scratch standards of preparation and serving.Not only that, how about bringing a souvenir home from our rock shop to remember the experience?We have it all; how about dropping by to meet us at Hard Rock CafeGet ready to rock and rollLove all – serve all
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I visited here with a couple of mates.
Both of them had been here before, and at other Hard Rock Cafes around the world.
We were shown to a table quickly and were assigned Molly as our waitress.
I was shocked at the prices for the meals, but my friends said they were normal for this type of cafe.
I opted for a €17.95 burger, that was not gold plated as I had imagined it would be for the price.
One of my friends opted for the rack of ribs, and the other chose thefish and chips.
All our meals were excellent, and although it was not gold plated it was one of the nicest burgers I have had. The best one being in New York.
I have marked my experience as 4/5, as the meal prices were too high, and they did not have any 2 or 3 course special options that other establishments seemed to have.

HrcDublin1, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Hi Donald,

Thanks for the kind words, always nice to hear from a Glaswegian too! We hope you're enjoying your new Café in Glasgow too. We send our love.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I am normally not a big box store/restaurant person but a member of our party wanted to go here for her birthday. I have been to several hard rock cafe's and like them, but don't love them. This place really changed my mind. The food and service were outstanding!

Hi there,

That's the type of review we love to see! Thanks a thousand for your kind words and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

I live in Dublin, and whenever i pop into town and need some food the Hard Rock is always first on my list, the atmosphere is great, the music is mostly great and the staff are lovely. The food is really nice, depending on what you get, i know the steaks are not great and the burgers can be dry, but their nachos are amazing! and any chicken dish especially the mac and cheese are all top notch. It is a little pricey but it is definitively worth it if you have the extra bit of cash.

Their drink promotions are amazing, with €4 for any pint and €5 for all cocktails, which are exceptionally good. However there is one barman who is a right you know what and he can evidently from a review below, ruin your night. I am always going to say good things about this place, however the person(s) who is replying to these reviews should stop it. They are very clearly halve ars*d generic replies and if anything it makes the place look bad.

Hi Alan,

Thanks for taking the time to review and for your continued custom. We value all feedback, especially that from our returning customers. Drop us an e-mail to info@hardrockcafe.ie with any additional thoughts or suggestions you might have and we'll make your next visit an even better one!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Staff were really friendly and almost read our minds, when ever we needed something, a member of staff appeared and quickly served us. All the Staff were great, but I must mention our server Dermot, was very pleasant, gave off a happy vibe and really added to the experience. Décor was good and plenty of memorabilia of the walls. Had a great meal which was cooked perfectly. (Carolina Burger). Would happily visit again. The location is great as well if you which to enjoy a drink or two in Temple Bar. or just generally visiting the city.

Hi CrazyAlman,

Thanks for the review, Dermot makes us all very happy everyday here and I'm glad he had the same effect on you!

Take Care,

Reviewed 9 June 2014

The food was not good (dry and tasteless), music too loud (even though I enjoy loud music) and it was not as clean as you expect on this sort of restaurant. The service was OK, but not good enough to make me EVER wanna come back.

1  Thank Annhg
HrcDublin1, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Thank you so much for taking your time and leaving comment. Each and every guests experience is vital to what we do and all feedback is essential to ensure we respect and deliver on all of guests needs and expectations. I still hope to see you in a future!