“Will stay again!”
other travellers have booked this property
Front of House Hallway
Blessington Basin
Local Park
Playground, behind rental
Local Landmark: The Black Church
Neighbourhood Bar, serves great pizza!
One of Dublin's oldest bars!
Award winning cafe and deli
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
ALCleary
“Will stay again!”
Reviewed 22 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

Can fully understand all the positive reviews. Even nicer than the photos. General manager and owner couldn't be more helpful.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
29 Dec 2014
Hi Amber,

Thank you for your feedback,it was a pleasure having you and your family stay and I happy you had such a great time.

Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year

Annette M
Phoenix, Arizona
“Perfect house. Loved it!”
Reviewed 15 December 2014 for a stay in December 2014

My husband and I stayed here with our two young children. I have to say I LOVE this house. So charming. My husband is Irish but lives in the states now. All his friend and family we invited over really admired the house as well. Beautiful architecture. Big kitchen. Bright and warm. Lovely wood floors. We had a dinner party and there were plenty of dishes and glasses to accommodate everyone, about ten of us.

As an American who has spent a lot of time in Ireland I will say that Americans will likely find a couple things strange. The washing machine is tiny and takes forever to wash one load. Like more than three hours to wash a load of towels. I don't know if it was water efficient or what. Maybe I was using it wrong. But who wants to do laundry on vacation anyway? Also the internet went in and out a bit and seemed to work better upstairs than down. Nothing too annoying and the management was very responsive and accommodating.

The home was decorated for Christmas with a tree which gave it a real cozy feel. There were toys for children, play pens for them to sleep in and baby gates! There is also a play ground a couple minutes walk right around the corner. Hope we can stay every time we visit Dublin!

Liked best: so quaint
Liked least: having to leave
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
15 Dec 2014
Hi Annette,

Sorry to hear you had issues with the WiFi and that are technician did not fix it correctly,I will look into this issue ASAP

Also the washing machine may have not been on the proper setting but I will also look into this straight away

Sorry about these issues as we pride ourselves in having everything just right for our guests but on this occasion we came up short so I am very sorry about this

I am happy that the rest of your trip went well and that you enjoyed the house as much as I do,thanks again for staying with me I really appreciate it

I
Leah H
Orlando, Florida
“Wonderful stay in Dublin”
Reviewed 4 December 2014 for a stay in October 2014

I had the pleasure of staying at the Broadstone rental for two nights with a few family members. Communicating with Simon was easy from the start. We were late getting into town and Simon was very accommodating and was waiting at the home when we arrived.

The house is beautiful. Located in a quiet part of town but easily walking distance to the main attractions. Simon had thoughtfully placed several key items in the fridge (milk, butter, etc.), and had a great selection of teas, coffees, scones, cookies, and snacks waiting for us. There were plenty of guidebooks and restaurant menus for us to browse.
One of my favorite touches was the small card with the coordinates of the home, directions to nearby restaurants and pubs, and landmarks. This card was particularly useful when walking or taking a cab home.

Overall, we wish we were able to stay longer than two nights. The entire process was simple and seamless. I would highly recommend this home to anyone looking for a comfortable stay in Dublin.

Your age range 18-24
5 Dec 2014
Hi Leah,

Thank you for your kind comments and I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay so much,it was a pleasure meeting you guys and I am happy you enjoyed all that Dublin has to offer

Wishing you and yours a very happy holiday season

108paul
Thoissey, France
“A week in Dublin”
Reviewed 3 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

We have higly appreciated this charming house, 15 min.walking to the Liffey.Decorated with a lot of charme,it permitted us to enjoy good evenings with the family thanks to its huge dining room . Equipment to the top, quiet district, no problem for parking lot (with a permit). Proximity of the buses.

Travelling group: En famille élargie
6 Nov 2014
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your comments,very happy you enjoyed your trip and the house worked out so well for you and your family

Hall_10
Brisbane, Australia
“Perfect place to stay in Dublin”
Reviewed 24 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

This is a great house with a wonderful welcoming feel. There were 6 adults and 3 children in our party and we had loads of room. It is easy walking distance to Dublin City Centre. The house has absolutely everything you need. We stayed for a week and didn't want to leave, it was so much like home. Simon was great to book with and he was in touch all the time with lots of information. Geraldine greeted us and also gave us lots of information. I would not hesitate recommending this wonderful property. Thanks again Simon for a great stay.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Homely feel of the house
Liked least: Sports Club at the back of the property was noisy sometime, but did not go late.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
29 Oct 2014
Hi Alexander,

Thank you for your feedback and sorry about the noise that the sports club at the back of the house caused,they normally do keep the noise to a minimum but now that you have alerted me to this issue I will keep an eye out for this issue going forward.I am happy that you enjoyed the rest of your stay and it was a pleasure hosting you and your family.

VeronicaC...
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Really great place”
Reviewed 20 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014

Really great house, within walking distance from the center, with everything you could possible want available to you and much more, very welcoming on arrival and overall a perfect place to stay.

Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
23 Oct 2014
Hi Veronica,

Sorry I did not get to meet you personally as it was my daughter Freya's 3rd birthday the day of your arrival but I am happy my house manager Geraldine looked after you and you enjoyed the house so much

Martine44...
Quebec, Canada
“Wonderful rental place!”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We had a great time and felt at home immediately. The owner, Simon offered an outstanding customer service and great tips to enjoy our stay. The house was fully equipped, comfortable beds and well located in a quiet sector at easy walking distance. Thank you again Simon, we recommend this place without any hesitation!
Martine and her family
Québec, Canada

Friends getaway Families with young children
23 Aug 2014
Hi Martine,

Thanks for your feedback,glad you had a good time and you felt at home as this what we really try hard to do for you and all our guests.Thanks again for the Maple syrup and the lovey biscuits....they were yummy!

Enjoy the rest of the summer and give my regards to the rest of the family

Simon
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing