“Very Average to downright rubbish”

Bram Stoker's CASTLE DRACULA
Bram Stoker's Castle Dracula Admission Ticket
Ranked #3 of 85 Fun & Games in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Castle Dracula is Dublin's most Exciting, Fun & Unique Irish Adult Attraction. Millions of Euro have been spent creating this incredible Irish Castle Dracula Attraction. Travel back in Time & Enjoy a Heart-thumping Visit to Castle Dracula, meeting the Weird and Wonderful Characters from the Story of Dracula and Learn about Irish writer Bram Stoker, who wrote Dracula and was born beside Castle Dracula in Dublin. Brave Guests journey through the Dark Castle Tunnels, over Spinning Bridges to Lucy's Courtyard, up to Dracula's Lair and down to the Worlds only Graveyard Theatre for a Show where they promise not to bite, unless.. Castle Dracula is a really Fun experience like nothing else on the Planet. Don't Miss this Unique Irish Attraction! This is your opportunity to enjoy the Amazing World of Bram Stoker and Dracula in Ireland!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 19 August 2010

I just can't believe the hype surrounding this! Before you commit to it make sure you know what you are getting yourself into. I would call it the not so secret, not castle Dracula, more of a sports club attraction. A little bit misleading to say the least. We left early, demanded a refund, got one without reuquiring an explanation so they must know it's not good. Someone from Tripadvisor should look at the source of their reviews.

3  Thank ShannonStevenson
MagicRo, Manager at Bram Stoker's CASTLE DRACULA, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2010

Hi Shannon, You were at the wrong venue... You were in Bar Code which is a Sports Bar. Next time you come to Dublin, we would love you to come and visit the 'Secret Castle Of Magic', but tickets must be booked in advance.

There are newer reviews for Bram Stoker's CASTLE DRACULA

Reviewed 26 July 2010

What a super night! A show not to be missed. From the moment you arrive there is a an air of anticipation and excitement. The setting is amazing. You'll experience lots of emotion from laughter to fear. The magic really caught my attention. Don't miss it.

1  Thank KittyKat69
Reviewed 21 July 2010

Although there are many attractions in Dublin, this one is undoubtedly one of the most enjoyable shows I have seen, and suggest it is a must see event to fully appreciate a truly magical night out in Dublin!!! I went to this show on the recommendation of a friend, and thus had high expectations (of which, I must admit my expectations were greatly exceeded). From the very start of the show I found myself nervously giggling as I found myself getting more and more wrapped up in the show. The evening that followed was a unique blend of scary fun, amazing magic tricks and light comedy, which all combined to deliver a thoroughly enjoyable and utterly hilarious night out. I must admit that I honestly haven't laughed as much in years. The show and the entire evening was not only exceptionally good value for money but was also great family fun, and is highly recommended!!! I will definitely be back soon!!!!

1  Thank SeymourLeg
Reviewed 16 July 2010

I've been twice to see this show. As well as the very spooky tour of Dracula's Castle, visitors are treated to three different shows of magic. It all makes for a unique and special evening. A great eent to which to bring visitors to the Capitol.

1  Thank Jaydini
Reviewed 14 July 2010

I really enjoyed this show. I found it genuinely funny as well as completely enthralling. Splitting the show among three guys ensured that we saw a good mix of styles and approaches and helped the flow of the night. I intend to attend the show again soon and I would recommend it as enjoyable for all ages.

2  Thank fr1986