“Excellent Feed” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Canters Restaurant - CLOSED

Canters Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian, Irish
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent Feed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

As a household, we embarked upon Canters on my suggestion as I had heard good things about the restaurant. We were not disappointed.

The service was excellent and on time. There was no long delay between the meals.

The food was off the bellend. I had the shish kebab with class sauces, the chicken tikka masala for main course was unreal. We also got some naan bread which was delicious.

The byob policy is also appreciated and also decent value for 18 quid a head.

A great night for 56.

• Visited April 2014

“Absolutely delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Would highly recommend, food is absolutely delicious The nicest ive ever tasted . Staff are lovly . Food is very high standard.. really lovly place.

• Visited February 2014
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
“lovly food,but staff could learn some hosting skills and smile”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

bought a living social deal went with the wife ,we had 2 starters 2 mains ,when we arrived we were sat in front of the door,i asked to sit somewere else was told it was been kept for a table of 6 which hadnt even arrived by the time we,d finished ours thought that was poor.i also felt because we had a voucher they werent vert attentive,we use vouchders all the time and never have a problem.the food was lovely couldnt fault ti tasty starters and mains top marks there .overall couldnt really fault this indian as its cosy and food is excellent just staff could look happy and smile especially in a restaurant.will go back and be a paying customer next time maybe not be treated so cold,dont know.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Paul S
“Best Indian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2013

Started eating here about 6 months ago I now long for there food I've had 2 parties here food is excellent attitude even better 10 out of 10

• Visited July 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Vey Good Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2012

Having been here before and enjoyed it, I decided to purchase a voucher on Menupages for Canters Tandori two weeks ago.

The voucher was for any two starters, any two Main courses and any two Deserts with two beverges.The menu was attached when buying the voucher.

Both Starters me and my boyfreid chose had supplements of a few euro, so we had to choose again even though it did say any two starters on the voucher, the main waiter( not sure if he also owns it) was very rude and his service wasnt great, The main course was lovely but we were nealy afraid to ask for extra rice.

As for desert when asked if we wanted Desert, I decided I would, so I asked could I see the desert menu, I was told there was no desert menu and all they had was cheesecake.Even though the menu provided online when buying the voucher had loads of options.

I cant fault the food as it tastes lovely and is of great quality but the service was bad and the added hidden extras were also a surprise. We didnt get our beverges and only one desert so it would have been cheaper if we had got what we wanted off the menu instead of paying for something that we really didnt get value for.

Think il be going for the take away next time,

• Visited October 2012