“Dublin 3 hr walking tour with Conor”

SANDEMANs NEW Europe - Dublin
Book In Advance
More Info
US$14.38*
and up
Dublin Pub Crawl with VIP Nightclub Admission...
Ranked #3 of 297 Nightlife in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a free walking tour, which allows everyone, regardless of their budget to experience Dublin. On this free 3 hour tour we wind down the quiet streets and bound through bustling boulevards, uncovering the hidden sites as well as the famous ones!Information about our start points and times can be found, along with loads more information about our tours and our guides, on our NEW Dublin Tours website.
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Tour started at 11 am outside the Dublin city hall. From the beginning of the tour our tour guide Conor was entertaining, informative, friendly and 'the Craic 90' as Conor would put it! It was an easy pace, embracing the major landmarks in the city. Conor knew lots of historical facts about the city and was very passionate about his home town. We thoroughly enjoyed the 3 hrs and would highly recommend this tour.

PS thanks for the sing along at the Molly Malone statue.

Write a ReviewReviews (15,168)
All reviews
"dublin's history"
in 108 reviews
"an excellent guide"
in 70 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 113 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 102 reviews
"great stories"
in 73 reviews

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Conor was my tour guide, not only he entertained people by his impressive storytelling skills, he was also really friendly and nice (he tried to make conversation with everyone) ! Great way of telling history, fun and you'll definitely don't want to miss it !

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I had a great time in this tour! Our host has Eoin, he was really funny. Besides being very knowledgeable about the landmarks and history of the city, he managed to introduce us to the Irish way of thinking.

I would recommend this to anyone, either travelling alone or in a group.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I went to Dublin on a free weekend while studying abroad, and booked a day tour to Howth in advance. After talking to a cab driver about Howth, I wasn't sure what to expect, but I ending up being blown away by the beauty of it! James was our tour guide, and he was the best guide I have had with Sandeman's. He was interested in what you were doing in Dublin and was willing to answer any and all questions. It was a day well-spent!