“Conor Was Amazing!”

US$14.42*
Dublin Pub Crawl
Ranked #1 of 289 Nightlife in Dublin
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer a free walking tour, which allows everyone, regardless of their budget to experience Dublin. On this free 3 hour tour we wind down the quiet streets and bound through bustling boulevards, uncovering the hidden sites as well as the famous ones!Information about our start points and times can be found, along with loads more information about our tours and our guides, on our NEW Dublin Tours website.
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This tour was my first activity when I arrived in Dublin - I figured it would give me a good feel for the city and would help me figure out the things I wanted to do while visiting. It definitely did not disappoint! It covered many major points of interest and allowed me to see the city center at a good pace.

My tour guide was Conor, and he was knowledgeable, friendly, funny, and an excellent speaker and entertainer. He very obviously has a deep love of his home city of Dublin (along with the rich history of Ireland), and his enthusiasm made me love the city too. He mixed in historical facts with quirky bits about the country and the culture, and he took the time to answer all of our questions and to get us all involved. I would recommend this tour (and Conor specifically!) to anyone visiting Dublin.

Write a ReviewReviews (13,730)

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Conor was the best tour guide ever!! He was really funny and told great memorable stories. I wanted the tour to go longer because he was so engaging and interesting. He was super knowledgable on the history of Dublin and really helpful with things to do/see while visiting dublin!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Tour started at 11 am outside the Dublin city hall. From the beginning of the tour our tour guide Conor was entertaining, informative, friendly and 'the Craic 90' as Conor would put it! It was an easy pace, embracing the major landmarks in the city. Conor knew lots of historical facts about the city and was very passionate about his home town. We thoroughly enjoyed the 3 hrs and would highly recommend this tour.

PS thanks for the sing along at the Molly Malone statue.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Conor was my tour guide, not only he entertained people by his impressive storytelling skills, he was also really friendly and nice (he tried to make conversation with everyone) ! Great way of telling history, fun and you'll definitely don't want to miss it !

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I had a great time in this tour! Our host has Eoin, he was really funny. Besides being very knowledgeable about the landmarks and history of the city, he managed to introduce us to the Irish way of thinking.

I would recommend this to anyone, either travelling alone or in a group.