The Gibson Hotel
US$383
US$319
Conrad
  • Room Service
Academy Plaza Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$516
US$490
Westbury Hotel
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$361
US$344
Orbitz.com
4,930 results
All reviewspoint villagecity centrerelaxation areamodern hotelport tunnelgreat hotelconcert goersluas stoptram linebar foodthird floorexecutive roomenjoyable stayfollowing morningwould highly recommend this hotelhotel barvisiting dublin
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Last night me and my boyfriend spent Valentine's night here for a special 175 Euros offer and have to say it was really worth it!! (1 night sleep plus three course meal for two, free two coctails on arrival, full irish breakfast and small sweet surprise in our room with free bottle of water) This place really impressed us and left a very good memories! Staff was extremely friendly, food in restaurant was really tasty and and nice served. Room was big and spacious, very modern nice decorated with a huge shower in a bathroom. It's only a pity we didn't have time to use a relaxation area which looks great and free access to all guests. We defo gonna come back there again and i would recommend to everyone!! Thank you guys for everything!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
GCallinan, Manager at The Gibson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear Atlantida1,

Thank you for choosing to spend valentines night with us at the gibson hotel and for sharing your experience on trip advisor. I am delighted to read that you and your boyfriend had an enjoyable stay and especially the treat in your room.

I am happy that the gibson has given you great memories and I hope you can make more on your future stays with us.

Reviewed 15 February 2014

this is a nice hotel, i arrived late in the evening to attend a conf the next day and they had stopped serving food. I ordered room service and it was possibly some of the best food i have ever had from room service, sometimes i know it can be a bit dodgy esp late at night, but this was very good. I had a lot of stuff to bring in for the conference and the staff were more than helpful, they brought things up and down from the car park for me and had placed it in the conf room when i came down the next morning it was all there ready for me.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear gbd_r1de,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience of the gibson hotel with us, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us in particular our room service. I am also happy to read that nothing was too much for the team in assisting you with all the conference gear.

I have shared your kind words with all the team , who are delighted that they contributed in making your stay an enjoyable one. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Loved this hotel, from the minute we checked in we felt relaxed and that nothing was too much bother. The hotel is quite large and the corridors are a bit of a maze but some nice artwork along the way with bowls of apples in case you get peckish! The rooms are stylish, clean and functional. The bathroom is large with an awesome shower. Loved that the sound from the tv goes through to the bathroom. Also we LOVED the DIY spa. A haven of relaxation to mix and match your own potions, to soak your feet or avail of the sauna or outdoors bath. Due to an early start to get to the airport (the hotel is very handy to access the airport bus) we were unable to sample full breakfast but the receptionist helpfully organised breakfast on the go to our bedroom which was so big we couldn't finish including fresh pastries and fruit which could have fed a small family! We ate in the hotel bar on the night of arrival, it was very tasty and price wise what you expect from a dublin hotel. The hotel is only a short Luas trip away from Connolly station and although it feels a bit out of the way it is in reality not too far away from all the main attractions of Dublin. Looking forward to our next trip here.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
GCallinan, Manager at The Gibson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Dear splodgeIreland,

Many thanks for the lovely review posted recently and for taking the time to share your experience with us. On behalf of everybody here, thank you for your very kind comments; it really makes it all worthwhile when somebody enjoys a visit as much as you did. Your words are very kind, are gratefully received and have given us all a big lift.

I hope it is not too long before you return to us again.

Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

This place is a bit out if the main part of the city but is easily accessible by the LUAS trams(Point). End of the line. Across the road from the O2 arena. the hotel is massive. The whole place is decorated really nice. The rooms are very big and spacious. And nice decor. The staff are very polite and helpful. We had breakfast as well which was €15 for full irish. A little expensive but it was nice. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear liamf_07,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the gibson hotel and for sharing your experience with us. I am happy to read that you had an enjoyable stay and found the staff to be polite and helpful. Thank you also for bring to my attention the price of the breakfast, we offer a discounted rate of €10 for all our guests if they inform reception the night before so perhaps you can avail of this offer on your next visit to the hotel.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Very good hotel with a real buzz around the bar and restaurant. Good size rooms which are nice and comfortable. Interior rooms overlook nicely landscaped areas. Good service and a good location with interesting views across the Docks.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Bruce B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the gibson hotel with us. I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to welcome you back to the hotel soon.