The Gibson Hotel
US$169
US$278
US$253
  • Restaurant
Dublin Skylon Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$221
US$210
  • Restaurant
Sheldon Park Hotel(Dublin)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$233
US$175
  • Breakfast included
4,957 results
All reviewspoint villagecity centrerelaxation areamodern hotelport tunnelgreat hotelconcert goersluas stoptram linebar foodthird floorexecutive roomenjoyable stayfollowing morningwould highly recommend this hotelhotel barvisiting dublin
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This hotel is absolutely fantastic- from the moment you arrive until the moment you leave, it is excellent. I stayed for two nights in January and I thought the customer service was really great. I also thought the room was lovely, the hotel is located very centrally and has a Luas stop right outside the door for easy access into the city. The bar has a very nice atmosphere to drink in and the room were really clean and very big. The shower was also great with a lovely rainforest showerhead.

Definitely worth a stay, especially if you are going to a concert in the o2.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tripgal123
ESarpong, Manager at The Gibson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Dear Tripgal123,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay in the gibson.

I'm really glad that you had such an enjoyable stay and that you enjoyed the atmosphere and the shower in your room. I especially delighted to read that you thought that team here were providing great customer service.

Thanks again for you review and I hope we will see you back at the gibson soon.

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

I stay at the Gibson a lot
The hotel is faultless
The food however is very expensive slow to serve and the menu is limited
18 euro for a bowl of noodles is excessive!
The service is very slow aswell maybe it's just the approach they have
When the food comes it is great and the breakfasts are abundant
I just think the evening meals are really over priced

Stayed: June 2014
ESarpong, Manager at The Gibson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Biggie81,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review.

I was really sorry to read that your dining experiences have not met your expectations on you previous visits and I have highlighted your feedback with our Food & Beverage Manager. We will of course bear your comments in mind when we make changes to the menu in the future.

I was so glad to see that this has not deterred you from returning to the gibson and I am glad that you enjoy the other aspects of your stay.

Hopefully we will see you back again soon.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Stayed 2 nights on a city break with my sister! Just outside the city centre but tram stops right outside hotel to take you in and out of the city! Really good value 6 euros for all day travel! Clean, nice big rooms! Lovely breakfast with lots of choice! Would stay again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Juju39,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at the gibson.

I was so glad to read that you and your sister enjoyed your stay with us and that you thought breakfast was lovely.

I am delighted to see that you would stay again, hopefully we will have the chance to welcome you back soon rather than later.

Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Lovely hotel with friendly staff. Great customer service, particularly from one member of staff called clare. We enjoeyed a meal in the bar and breakfast was top quality. Will definitely visit again next time we're in Dublin.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Sarah M,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us in the gibson.

I was so glad to read that you had such a good time here and that your dining experience was so enjoyable.

Thank you for your kind comments regarding the team- I have highlighted your review with Clare.

Hopefully your next trip to Dublin will be soon and we will be delighted to welcome you back.

Evans Sarpong
Assistant Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 14 June 2014

From the moment we stepped into the elevator from the car park we knew this was a special hotel. Everything about the hotel from the design to the service lets you know you are in very good hands. Our room was absolutely beautiful which opened up on to a lovely roof terrace. Enjoyed a lovely meal in a relaxed atmosphere, great food, great ambiance. Had a few drinks in the bar, again just lovely. Breakfast was spot on. A great stay in a great hotel. Already planning our next trip.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Declan M,

I am delighted to read that your recent stay with us was an enjoyable one and I want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the gibson hotel with the tripadvisor community. It is always pleasing that our high standards of service are being met across the board.

I have shared your fantastic review with all the team here and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Kind Regards,