“Amazing Day!”

Irish Day Tours
Ranked #27 of 250 Tours in Dublin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Irish Day Tours are at the forefront of Irish tourism offering seven day tours and two evening tours leaving from Dublin year round. Our tours are handcrafted to give the best day tour experience in Ireland. Led by our legendary guides who will fill your with tales and folklore and give you a deep sense of our countries history. Your adventure with us will say with you long after you’ve departed one of our luxury fleet of couches. Join the adventure with us one of our amazing day tours including ; The Cliffs of Moher & Galway - The Cliffs Of Moher, ‘Premium’ - Giant’s Causeway - Wild Connemara - Belfast & The North - Ireland’s Ancient East - Blarney Castle & Cork - The Gravedigger Ghost Tour -
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We booked a previous tour and they cancelled very last minute.
We were hesitant to book another but so glad we did!
We had such an amazing day and the tour bus driver was so informative, friendly, and funny!
One of the best days of my life.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,330)
All reviews
"dark hedges"
in 86 reviews
"belfast tour"
in 59 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 51 reviews
"irish songs"
in 75 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 65 reviews
"ireland's history"
in 60 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The whole trip was amazing and adel the female bus driver was a absolute Irish delight.. with her knowledge or all areas and her fantastic singing I would definitely recommend and it is a must see and do trip and this company was fantastic. Will defiently use them again when we venture back

1  Thank pearllaidlaw
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great time at the cliffs. There was enough time at each stop we did and the day was put together really nicely. Would recomend.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The tour guides on this event are fantastic. I really enjoyed the history behind this tour that I would not get if I went solo.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I only had a short time in Ireland so I was hoping to get a real feel for the country. This tour was exactly what I hoped for. I got to see so much of the natural part of the country. It was truly beautiful. A big surprising benefit was how our tour guide gave us a good amount of the history of Ireland in a very casual way that made it very interesting and enjoyable. I would recommend this tour to anybody I know, especially if you only have a few days in the country.