Visited here with friends in June 2014. Food was very good as usual, but one of the group fell on a very greasy part of the floor while going to the loo. She badly bruised her knee and tore a hole in a brand new pair of white trousers, her first time wearing them. The waiter was trying to be helpful but said that this sometimes happens to 'old people, wearing plastic shoes'......not a helpful response to someone who is not old and who was wearing a good pair of shoes! One of the waitresses was more sympathetic and took down the details at the end of the night. However, when we phoned back the next morning this same employee was less helpful, and only with persuasion she reluctantly agreed to foot the bill for the dry cleaners. However, the trousers are destroyed - despite the best efforts of the cleaners the stain remains and the hole is visible. The cleaner said there was heavy grease and they had done the best they could. We didn't bother giving the bill to Moloughney's as the trousers are ruined. Even though the restaurant serves good food, this experience leaves a nasty taste, and I'll think twice before I ever go back. Please clean the floor properly!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.